I’m Scott. I’m still building this page so bear with me.
Table of Contents
- 1993: born in Florida
- 1996-2000: Swimming, early homeschooling, and learning how to make the most of being the youngest.
- 2001-2004: Family purchased the iconic iMac in Bondi Blue.
- 2005: Watched brother build desktop pc. Aroused curiosity in linux, bios, and command line.
- 2008: Took first statistics course via dual-enrollment at local community college.
- 2011: Highschool graduation + AA degree. Move to Tallahassee. First year at FSU pursuing Statistics.
- 2013: First interest in bitcoin.
- 2014: First exposure to R and python for analytics. Renewed interest in linux.
- 2015: Graduation from FSU. Move to Jacksonville. Took a middle office job at Deutsche Bank.
- 2017: Took an analytics position at Advanced Recovery Systems.
- 2018: Took a fintech analytics position at Finexio.
It’s been said: If you want to know a man, look at his library.
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintanence (currently reading)
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green
- Principles by Ray Dalio
More coming soon.
- AA Degree in Business from Pensacola State College
- BS Degree in Psychology from Florida State University
- Certificate in Data Analytics and SAS Programming from SAS foundation
- Certificate in Salesforce Administration
- Data Analyst with Python
- Data Scientist with Python
- Quantitative Analyst with R
Early Professional Pursuits